Aquarius Canvas Giclée 12" x 12"
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with. This image is part of the Zodiac Series by artist Angela Alés. Enjoy her unique way of representing the signs.
Aquarius January 20 – February 18
Aquarius is a fixed air sign ruled by Uranus. Traditionally, Aquarius is represented by the water bearer, a symbol of the universe or gods bringing essential nutrients to the Earth. Aquarius is a sign that personifies advancement, self-reliance, and optimism. Uranus is the awakener, bringing reform and unpredictable changes. The painting depicts the forward-thinking mind of the sign, a mind creating reform and nourishing humanity.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US