Cancer Canvas Giclée 12" x 12"
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with. This image is part of the Zodiac Series by artist Angela Alés. Enjoy her unique way of representing the signs.
Cancer June 21 – July 22
Cancer is a cardinal water sign represented by the crab and ruled by the moon.
Water has been used to symbolize emotion and the moon intuition. This painting represents those aspects of Cancer. High emotional awareness connects them to their surroundings. The crab shell forming the face represents their need to protect themselves and burrow safely in their space, while the overall blues stand for their emotional and intuitive world.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US