Capricorn Canvas Giclée 12" x 12"
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with. This image is part of the Zodiac Series by artist Angela Alés. Enjoy her unique way of representing the signs.
Capricorn December 22 – January 19
Capricorn is a cardinal earth sign ruled by Saturn. Capricorn is well known for being the ambitious, hard-working sign. Just like Saturn, it is disciplinary and goal oriented. The painting depicts a suit and tie individual surrounded by ladders and building-like structures in what would normally be the head. These are all symbols representing the need to climb the ladder of success, for reaching goals, of ambition.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US